Om Export India, is one of the largest square bar manufacturers India, it is extensively used for various industrial applications and widely appreciated due to its dimensional accuracy and sturdy construction. As a stainless steel square bar manufacturers in India, we always ensure that we provide best quality product at a very affordable prices.
What is a square rod?
A square rod is a solid metal bar which has a square cross section. It is extremely strong and versatile construction material which has granular finish with radius level corners. Its strength, versatility and affordability of it makes it most widely used manufacturing material in the world.
And it is widely use in many industries for general assembly or manufacturing and also use for general repairs for plant equipment and railing.
What is the material of solid square bar?
It is available in following material type as follows:-
Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Mild Steel
- Stainless steel square bar is highly durable and corrosion resistant. It is perfect for project which is expose to extreme temperature. It is widely used throughout the fabrication industry including braces, framework, trim, shafts, gym equipment, structures, etc.
- Alloy Steel bar has alloying elements added to it such as manganese and nickel which improves hardness, strength, and toughness of metal. The added elements make it ideal for highly-demanding industrial application.
- Aluminum Square bar is an extruded solid aluminum bar which is versatile, easy to work and has wide range of applications. It is made from one of the most widely used heat treatable alloys. It is used for applications such as window frames, railings, roofs, door frames, etc.
- Mild steel square bar is mainly use for construction field, in order to resist the structures for tremors terrors. It is used for the construction which needs to be strong and durable.
What is the purpose of square steel rod?
Square steel rod are extensively use in many industries for manufacturing or general assembly because it is solid and easy to work with. It is often use for structural support and even for common repairs of plant tools and railings.
It is use as a beam and column which supports floors and ceilings and also for making building frame. Its other sector of application includes of iron work on ornamental, gates and safety barriers on windows, etc.
What are the advantages of bright square bar?
Bright square bar have lot of advantages. Below given are its list.
- It give the structure, specifically the beam and slab, flexibility that concrete cannot supply.
- To provide structural stability. The square pattern on bars help to prevent the bars from slipping because we need to allow ample development length.
- Due to the structure’s complex design, we are required to supply Steel Square bars.